For us this dish goes beautifully with bright, fruity and acidic Barbera D’Alba or Barbera D’Asti from Northern Italy!
Try it with Vietti Barbera d’Asti Tre Vigne and enjoy a little escape from the comfort of your own kitchen! With a rich nose and palate of sour cherries, and a hit of baking spices, and light oak, it is a wine with enough balanced earthiness and acidity to compliment the dark meat in this easy pasta dish.
- 6 bone in skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 Cup Freshly grated Parmesean Cheese
- 1 Package Broad Egg Noodles